1. Get psychologically ready. Imagine how you will feel after a contrast shower: energetic, refreshed, uplifted and with toned skin.
2. Turn on comfortably warm water and stand under it for couple of minutes
3. Make water warmer to properly warm up your body and warm up your body for 1 minute
4. Quickly switch to cold water and cool down for 15-30 secs. Screaming is allowed!
5. Come back to hot water for 30-40 secs and then to cold water for 15-30 secs.
(Always start gradually. Don't try to stand under cold water for a long period of time if you are not accustomed to it. Also, start only from your body without putting your head under cold water. Only do it when you are ready. You will feel it. Trust your body.)
6. Repeat this for 3-5 circles
7. When doing the last circle, put warm water instead of hot one for 30 secs or so
8. after completing the procedure, massage your body with a towel
Congratulations! You are now a PRO of contrast shower!
Become a part of our growing Facebook community "Fearless Female Founders" with 650 members
Did you like this article?
Press "Like" to follow Tilda Publishing on Facebook